Benefit of working in Japan as an Engineer
Japan needs you! Because of the high demand for Engineers in Japan. Working as an engineer in Japan will lead to improved skills and broaden the possibilities for your future.
- Increasing demand for Engineers
- There is a huge demand for Engineers in Japan, as there is a current shortfall of 200,000 IT engineers which is likely to swell to 800,000 within a decade. This demand is likely to get higher and higher in the future.
- A lot of companies in Japan would like to hire foreign engineers. There are still very few Indian engineers as compared to those from other countries, so you can now be a pioneer in your career.
※Graph, References are Foreign Ministry
- Improve your skills
- Manufacturing and IT industry in Japan has been flourishing so you can learn a lot of professional skills. If you are going to work in Japan, you will be able to deepen your knowledge in the engineering domain and gain good experience by working with a lot of professional engineers. You will be equipped with excellent skills and abilities in your given field by working in Japan.
- Growth prospects
- The skills you learn in Japan will give you a competitive edge in the future. You can also contribute to the advancement of technology in your country if you plan on going back.
※Graph, References are Foreign Ministry in Japan
Live in Japannext
Undeniably, living in Japan can make you feel comfortable while working. You may not believe this, but we have a few reasons to prove this to you. Japan has many striking features. There are a lot of people who spend time to learn different things and go to travel on weekends.
Japan has many trains and buses, and you can go to many different places just by riding these two public vehicles. Most people go to work by train as it’s very punctual. Also, many people use bicycles to go to their destinations. This helps to not only improve their health but also reduce their carbon footprints.
Train in Japan
Japan has many tourist spots and entertainments such as cinemas, shopping malls, game centers and amusement parks. You will be wondering where to go today and on the following days. In addition, a lot of people go on domestic trips during their day off.
Temple in Kyoto
- Eating out
In Japan, you can choose to eat from many different cuisines such as Chinese, Italian and French. There are many Indian restaurants as well. Prices vary depending on the ones selling it but you can enjoy having a meal at fast food chains in only 500 yen (INR,312).
Indian cuisine restaurant
- Cooking yourself
In the supermarket, you can get all the ingredients you want. Recently, delivery services have been flourishing, so it is possible to have spices delivered directly at your doorstep.
Peace and Order
Japan is known to be one of the safest countries in the world. Even if you go out alone at night, you will probably not be exposed to danger. However, it is important to remember that natural disasters such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, and tsunamis can occur.
Here we describe your steps to start the job. Service is all free
- Apply online from our website or by telephone.
- Feel free to apply via the entry form or telephone.
- Interview with our professional career consultants.
- You can consult us regarding your career plan in Japan, and we will introduce you to the relevant jobs
- Apply for the job and interview with clients
- Our career consultant will apply to the company on your behalf and post shortlisting, you will be called for interviews with clients.
- Offer Letter
- Once the offer letter is issued, please confirm the contents of the offer and decide whether or not you will join the company.
- Start to work in Japan
- We will follow-up after you join the company.